Collaborate on the project¶
- Fork the project
- Make one or more well commented and clean commits to the repository.
- Perform a pull request in github’s web interface.
If it is a new feature request, don’t start the coding first. Remember to open an issue to discuss the new feature.
If you are struggling, check this detailed step by step guide on contributing.
Where are sources?¶
Collaborate with Documentation¶
- Contributor clones repo
- Contributor copies ex:
- Contributor creates content within the simple framework provided by template
- Contributor commits and pushes to repo
- post-commit job runs a more intelligent version of
tools/mkArmbianDocs.pyand generates new mkdocs.yml
- post-commit builds new docs site, pushes, builds PDF (maybe–unless extra curation is desired)
- Contributor is delighted that creating a single markdown file was all that was needed to impact the community
- Contributor is inspired to create more content – because it was soooooo easy.
Help with donations¶
If you find our project useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can. Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal and Bitcoin or you can buy us something from our Amazon.de wish list.